For a client, our mechanic installed and commissioned a reverse osmosis unit on a ship. The work took place on a ship in the port of Singapore. On location, we also took care of the management of the local employees with regard to the installation of the pipework.
The on-site activities were as follows:
- Installing complete skid with automatic valves and electrical cabinet;
- Connecting the electrical installation;
- Construction of pipework;
- Connecting the pipework;
- Importing the software;
- Testing reverse osmosis unit including linked systems;
- Commissioning the reverse osmosis unit.
Due to the tight travel schedules, it was only established a few days in advance in which time period the work had to be performed.