Marine Systems has built and delivered a security cabinet for the rail security (150kV) of a high-voltage station. The production of the cabinet was implemented based on the package of drawings, supplied by the client.
The assignment consisted of:
- Supplying parts for assembling the security cabinet;
- Supplying electrical components according to the bill of materials;
- Installing the internal cabinet wiring according to the drawing;
- Performing the FAT test;
- Facilitating transport to location;
- Participating in SAT test.
Marine Systems has delivered several security cabinets for high-voltage stations.